Sea Bream with Asian Sauce
- 2 Sea Bream Fillets
- Corn Flour
- 2tbsp Sesame Oil
- ½ c.c. finely chopped ginger
- 1 (small) chili pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, mashed
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 3tbsp of honey
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Dry the fillets well with absorbent paper, lightly score the skin on both sides and coat them with corn flour.
- On medium heat, place a non-stick pan with the sesame oil and cook the fillets for three minutes on each side, skin side down.
- Once they are ready, remove the fillets from the pan and add the ginger and chili, and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté everything together for another 1-2 minutes.
- Deglaze with soy sauce and finally add honey and brown sugar and simmer until our sauce thickens and begins to bubble. Add the lemon juice and mix for a few more seconds.
- Serve your fillets with rice and steamed veggies.