Sea Bass with Garlic Butter
- 2 Sea Bass Fillets
- All-Purpose Flour
- 3tbsp Butter
- 3tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Mashed
- Dry the fillets well with absorbent paper and lightly score the skin on both sides.
- Season with salt & pepper and flour the fillets.
- Pour the butter into a pan and let it melt over low to medium heat. Once melted, add the olive oil and garlic, and mix.
- Put our fillet in the pan, starting from the skin side and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve it with a few squeezes of fresh lemon and mashed potatoes