Sea Bass With Rosemary, Lemon, And Oregano
- 2 sea bass fillets
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Rosemary
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic mashed
- Dry the fillets well with absorbent paper on both sides.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and flour the fillets on both sides.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the olive oil, and cook the fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fillets from the pan and deglaze with the wine, stirring until the wine evaporates. Add the broth, oregano, thyme and rosemary and lemon juice. Finally, add the garlic and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the fillets with mashed potatoes.